Fab Academy - 2021
The Fab Academy is a fast paced, hands-on learning experience where students learn rapid-prototyping by planning and executing a new project each week, resulting in a personal portfolio of technical accomplishments.
Fab Academy runs in more than 70 International Fab Labs, for more than 250 students per year in the largest campus of the world. Fab Academy Program is part Fab Foundation’s (MIT Massachusetts) Academy, the Academy of Almost Anything.
- Principle, Practices and Project Management
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Controlled Cutting
- Electronics Production
- 3D Scanning and Printing
- Electronics Design
- Computer Controlled Machining
- Embedded Programming
- Input Devices
- Applications and Implications
- Output Devices
- Molding and Casting
- Networking and Communications
- Interface and Application Development
- Mechanical Design, Machine Design
- Wildcard Week
- Invention, Intellectual Property and Income
- Project Development
- Mentorship and Teaching by Prof. Neil Gershefield (Director, Center Of Bits and Atoms, MIT Massachusetts).
- International Certification by MIT Massachusetts, Fab Foundation and AKGEC Fablab.
- Hands-on Sessions with State-of-Art Fabrication Techniques.
- Hands-on Sessions with CNC Machines, SRM20, 3D Printers/Scanners, LASER Cutter/Engraver, Vinyl Plotter.
- Assignment Based Learning.
- Networking with International Maker’s Community.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)