Robot Cell Designer-Basic Level
The aim of this training for the participants to gain knowledge of basic CAD operation and parametric modelling. This training provide opportunity to programmers to learn basic concept of cell designing, overview of industrial robot kinematics and develop simple robot motion programming with path correction.
- KUKA Sim Viewer and Sim Layout overview
- Orbit, zoom, pan in 3D
- Basic CAD functions
- Drag & Drop from the E-Catalog
- Parametric modelling
- Dimensions and comments
- Reachability check / Collision detection
- Path creation
- Simple kinematics
- Simple robot sequences
- Simple Gripping Operation
- Basic Cell Designing
- Q & A Session
- Training test & feedback session
- Gain the knowledge to work on industrial robot simulation software.
- Understand the concept of cell designing and robot kinematics.
- Able to generate command motion program sequence and gripping operation.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)