Automation Technologies-Basic Level
This training program is aimed to develop the competency level of the trainee for better employability by providing background knowledge on various industrial fluid based actuation systems along with hands-on training sessions on Pneumatic, Hydraulic actuation system along with industrial controllers.
- Elements in a Pneumatic System
- Air Preparation & Distribution
- Pneumatic Circuits with practical aspects
- Safety aspects
- What is hydraulics?
- Physical fundamentals and principles
- Hydraulic components (pumps, motors, cylinders, valves: directional, pressure, flow; accessories)
- Fluid power symbols as per DIN ISO 1219
- Basic hydraulic circuits
- Practice by self-trial of circuit making on demonstration power pack
- Introduction to PLC
- Advantage & Disadvantage of PLC
- Basic electrical Switches
- Timers and counters
- PLC specials function, online & Offline monitoring
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to implement:
- Manufacturing excellence through relevant automation.
- Controller programming and use of actuators in automation.
- Selection criteria for Industrial control system and PLC Programming.
- Perform maintenance techniques including:
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)