This one-day program is to abreast the Engineering Graduates with the latest trends and technologies available in the field of Industrial Automation through specially tailored lecture’s followed by some Hands-on sessions with Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Logic controller. During the workshop participants will visit the various State of Art facilities available at the Center of Excellence in Automation Technologies and also observe technologies like SCADA and Motion Control.
- Basics of Industrial Automation
- Need and Role of Automation
- Classification / Architecture / Configuration of Industrial Automation
- Operational overview of the Input, Output and Control Technologies
- Myth buster and familiarization session on logic controllers
- Future Trends in Automation Sector
- Career Options and Job roles available in Automation
- Concept Check and Feedback session
After undergoing this One-day program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic architecture of automation and functional overview of various devices.
- Understand the importance of automation in today’s industrial environment
- Gain Improved ability to conceptualize and understand automation solutions particularly related to machinery and control systems.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)