The aim of One Day ‘Workshop on Digital Manufacturing Techniques’ is to provide technical insight to the engineering Students about Digital fabrication techniques. During the workshop participants visit the various State of Art facilities available at Center and also witness operation of various technologies such as 3D Printing, PCB Manufacturing, Laser cutting and engraving, CNC wood Router and vinyl cutter.
- Introduction to Automotive Design
- Role of design in Automotive industry
- Transmission and Power Train calculation
- Surfacing Essentials
- Hands on session with basic CAD tool.
- Certification by AKGEC SIEMENS.
- Hands-on with CAD tool.
- Validate designs against product requirements.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)