Industrial Training Program-Computer Integrated Manufacturing
The objective of this training program is to impart holistic knowledge and skills of trainees in Manufacturing with latest Industrial Tools & Technologies and to develop their competency to the level of a professional Production Engineer. The training program not only introduces the trainees to the most popular and industrially relevant Manufacturing processes encompassing CNC Milling and CNC Turning but also prepares them to practically understand cutting tools, cutting parameters and GD&T to improve quality and productivity using measuring instruments.
| Working Professionals
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (Components, Applications & Benefits)
- Implementation of CIM
- CAD/CAM Software for Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Review of Engineering Drawing Concepts
- GD & T
- Health and Industrial Safety
- Machine Setting and Operation (CNC Turning and Milling)
- Cutting Tools, Holders & Parameters
- Part Programming using G and M codes
- Canned Cycles
- Hands on Session on CNC Machines
- Generation of program through NX CAM Software
- Operation and Programming of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Understand Concepts of Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Able to implement GD & T Parameters
- Ability to work safely and understand health and safety issues
- Able to do CNC machining and programming of critical components.
- Create 3 D Models and generate CNC program.
- Setting of Machine and selection of proper material and tools for machining.
- Carrying out Testing on Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)