Design for Additive Manufacturing
The main objective of the course is to train participants and to develop their skills on Design tool like Solid-Edge and able to create complex industrial components and able to convert their creative and innovative ideas into reality with the help of Solid Edge and prototyping technology with the industrial grade 3D printers.
- Introduction to Product Life Cycle Management and its application
- 3D & 2D CAD Sketching
- 3D Modelling.
- Complex Assembly
- Drafting Essentials
- Introduction to Additive Manufacturing and various technologies.
- FDM based 3D printing Technology
- Learning of various 3D printers (Makerbot Z-18, Ultimaker)
- Hands on session with printers and their software's.
- Certification by AKGEC Fablab.
- Hands-on with CAD software.
- Validate designs against product requirements.
- Assignment Based Learning.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)