Design for Additive Manufacturing
This training imparts in you the art, science, and skill to design for manufacturability using 3D printers. This training empowers engineers to create more intricate shapes and production parts while reducing weight and material consumption. This training concerns itself with the best practices to prototype using additive manufacturing technologies for the optimal manufacture of parts with the goal of keeping the cost down.
- Introduction to Product Life Cycle Management and its application
- 3D & 2D CAD Sketching
- 3D Modelling.
- Complex Assembly
- Drafting Essentials
- Introduction to Additive Manufacturing and various technologies.
- FDM based 3D printing Technology
- Learning of various 3D printers (Makerbot Z-18, Ultimaker)
- Hands on session with printers and their software's.
- Certification by AKGEC SIEMENS.
- Hands-on with CAD software.
- Validate designs against product requirements.
- Assignment Based Learning.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)