Digital Fabrication Techniques
After completing this workshop you will be able to program any shape using G-CODE, as well as knowing tips and tricks used by professional CNC machinists to get the results they need.
- Introduction to Fabrication techniques
- 3D Modelling Basics
- Preparing and importing DXF files
- Tool paths – CAM with DXF files
- Export to your machine
- Hands on session with CNC router and Laser Cutter.
- Certification by AKGEC SIEMENS.
- Hands-on with software.
- CAM best practices
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)