The main objective of the course is to train participants and to develop their skills on Design tool like NX-CAD/CAM and able to create complex industrial components and able to convert their creative and innovative ideas into reality with the help software skills and prototyping technology with the industrial grade machines.
- Introduction to Product Life Cycle Management and its application
- 3D & 2D CAD Sketching and modelling.
- Complex Assembly & Drafting Essentials
- Model concepts of Manufacturing
- Planar and cavity milling operations
- Fixed contour operations & Z-Milling operations.
- Post processing and shop documentation
- Introduction to Additive Manufacturing and various technologies.
- FDM based 3D printing Technology
- Learning of various 3D printers (Makerbot Z18, Ultimaker)
- Hands on session with printers and their softwares.
- Introduction to Computer Controlled Cutting.
- Hands on session with Laser Cutter.
- Hands on session with RD works.
- Certification by AKGEC Fablab.
- Hands-on with CAD/CAM software.
- Validate designs against product requirements
- Rapidly prepare any part model for NC programming using NX CAM.
- Assignment Based Learning.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)