The aim of this training is to acquaint the participants with the basic concept of design and to develop their skills on NX CAD/CAM software. This training provides the opportunity to learn and use the major fabrication technologies such as laser cutter, wood router, vinyl plotter, 3D printing so as to enable the participants to convert their ideas into reality with the help of software skills and prototyping technologies.
- Introduction to Product Life Cycle Management and its application
- 3D & 2D CAD Sketching and modelling.
- Complex Assembly & Drafting Essentials
- Model concepts of Manufacturing
- Planar and cavity milling operations
- Fixed contour operations & Z-Milling operations.
- Post processing and shop documentation
- Introduction to Additive Manufacturing and various technologies.
- FDM based 3D printing Technology
- Learning of various 3D printers (Makerbot Z-18, Ultimaker)
- Hands on session with printers and their software's.
- Introduction to Computer Controlled Cutting.
- Hands on session with Laser Cutter & Vinyl plotter.
- Hands on session with RD works & Graphtec software.
- Certification by AKGEC SIEMENS
- Hands-on with NX-11 software.
- Validate designs against product requirements
- Rapidly prepare any part model for NC programming with the latest CAD technology in NX.
- Assignment Based Learning.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)