Embedded Systems & IoT
This Course demystifies the internal working of the Micro-controllers, Development Boards and its Peripherals. Coding for the Peripherals STEP-BY-STEP and Developing embedded hardware and software completely from scratch by extracting maximum information from Datasheets, Reference manuals, specs, etc. Embedded Systems and IoT course would be including intense Hands-on sessions with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Linux OS, RTOS and Open Source Web services.
- Introduction to Embedded System & IoT.
- Introduction to micro controller/Processor Arduino, Node MCU and Raspberry Pi.
- Programming with Advanced C / Embedded C and Python Language.
- Raspberry Pi integration with various Communication Module (Eg: GSM, Bluetooth, XBee, Wi-Fi )
- IOT Method Various Protocols (SMTP, MQTT, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- TCP/IP client server and socket creation and integration with hardware.
- ADC (Analog to Digital Conversion) Interfacing.
- Camera Interfacing with Raspberry Pi.
- Pull-up & 2 pull-down Switches.
- Servo Motor Interfacing.
- Relay interfacing with Raspberry Pi.
- Multiplexed Common Cathode 7-Segment Display.
- Ultrasonic Sensor, PIR Sensor and LDR sensor.
- Certification by AKGEC FabLab
- Hands-on Sessions with Arduino, Raspberry-Pi and Node MCU.
- Understanding concepts of C language, Embedded language and Python language.
- Assignment Based Learning.
- Project Based Learning.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)