Vocational Training Program-Flexible Manufacturing System
The main objective of this course is to make the aspiring ITI & Diploma holders acquainted with conceptual as well as practical knowledge of the Manufacturing Technologies by using latest industrial CNC Machines with concepts of design and Quality testing. This course will provide good understanding of manufacturing to beginners to become a competent Production Technologist.
- Flexible Manufacturing System (Components, Applications & Benefits)
- FMS Planning & Implementation
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Health and Industrial Safety
- Engineering Drawing (Review)
- GD & T
- Machine Construction
- Cutting oil and Lubricants
- Selection of Cutting Tools, Holders & Parameters
- Machine Setting and Operation
- Part Programming using G and M codes (CNC Turning & Milling)
- Canned Cycles
- Hands on Session on CNC Machines
- Auto CAD
- Measuring Instruments and their use
- Operation and Programming of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Operation of Cylindrical Grinding
- Understand Concepts of Flexible Manufacturing System
- Learn GD & T Concepts
- CNC machining and its programming.
- Preparation of Machine and job work.
- Setting of job and preparation of proper material
- Identify cutting tools for machining
- Carrying out programming on CNC Machines.
- Ability to work safely and understand health and safety issues
- Understand Grinding Operations and symbols
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)