Industrial Measurement-Basic Level
The Objective of this training is to get all basic acquirement for the operations and programming of the Coordinate Measuring Machine. This will also provide good understanding of Reverse Engineering concepts and implementation of Inspection and Quality system in manufacturing.
- Introduction to Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Coordinate System, Positive and Negative Directions, Necessity of CMM, Types of CMM, Constructions of CMMs
- Parts of CMM : Granite Structure | Servo Motor | Air Bearings | Probe heads | Probes | Styli | Controller | Software
- Detailed Practice Exercises with CMM : Care and maintenance | Qualifications of Probes | Use of star probes | Datum | Machine and Part Coordinates | Geometry alignment on parts | Measured Features | Constructed Features | Relations and GD&T measurements | Planning of the ONLINE program | Operation & Programming of CMM (Manual & CNC mode) | Output reports | Cad Comparisons
- Understand Engineering Drawing
- Knowledge of Dimensional measurement tools.
- Operation of CMM and Programming (Manual Mode & CNC Mode)
- Understand Reverse Engineering Concept
- Able to use Inspection and Quality System in Manufacturing
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)