Industrial Robot Programming-Expert Level
The aim of this training is to acquaint the participants to learn the programming of robot specific applications based on the first knowledge of the KUKA programming language
- Robot programming as project work
- Robot anti-collision (programming of interlocks with robots)
- Programming of messages
- Programming of interrupts
- Programming of path related switches (trigger)
- Function of automatic fault handling
- Programming of an automatic return motion strategy
- Working with inputs & outputs (digital, analog)
- The main emphasis of the training is application level programming in the KRL Robot Programming Language.
- Building on the Advanced Robot Programming knowledge and capabilities are extended and deepened in this training.
- Domain Specific training on Arc welding, Material handling, Robotic Milling etc.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Training | Workshop | Internship