Students will be introduced to Design thinking, CAD, Digifab, PCB Design, Embedded programming, Moulding and Casting, prototyping through series of project based skills. Throughout the camp, the participants will experience the steps of an intense innovation process.
- Introduction to Technologies.
- Design Thinking.
- Design for services.
- Digital Prototyping includes (SRM 20 Roland, CNC wood router, LASER Cutting & Engraving, Vinyl Plotter and 3D Printers).
- Field Research.
- Project Documentation.
- Certification by AKGEC Fablab.
- Innovative mindset.
- Different approach to solve problems.
- Assignment Based Learning.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)