Integrated Automation Technologies
The course is designed for students intended to do 6 week/4 week industrial training program as a part of curriculum. This course covers adequate background on various industrial fluid based actuation systems with enhanced hands-on training sessions on controllers and visual systems to truly appreciate the related concepts in explicit details giving an in-depth explanation on the relevance & co-ordination of these components in industrial environment.
- Elements in a Pneumatic System
- Air Preparation & Distribution
- Pneumatic Circuits with practical aspects
- Safety aspects
- What is hydraulics?
- Physical fundamentals and principles
- Hydraulic components (pumps, motors, cylinders, valves: directional, pressure, flow; accessories)
- Fluid power symbols as per DIN ISO 1219
- Basic hydraulic circuits
- Practice by self-trial of circuit making on demonstration power pack
- Introduction to PLC
- Advantage & Disadvantage of PLC
- Basic electrical Switches
- Timers and counters
- PLC specials function, online & offline monitoring
- Industrial sensors
- SCADA and HMI
After undergoing the programme, the participants will be able to implement:
- Manufacturing excellence through relevant automation.
- Controller programming and use of actuators in automation.
- Selection criteria for Industrial control system and PLC Programming.
- Understand virtual designing and monitoring of automation system.
- Perform maintenance techniques including:
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)