On-Site Industrial Robot Programming-Advance Level
Industrial Robotics Training Centre (IRTC) offers On-site Training (OST) to Industry & Academia. These trainings are conducted at Customer location (max. up to 300 km from Delhi), providing savings in travel and dedicated customized classes. The trainings are conducted using specially designed Mobile Robot Training Cell comprises of KUKA KR-3 Robot / KUKA KR-6 Robot, equipped with Pneumatic & Vacuum actuated Material Handling System for conducting practical exercises prescribed by KUKA College.
- Programming methodology
- Usage of the navigator at expert level
- Usage of variables & declarations
- Programming of subprograms and functions
- Usage of data lists
- Knowledge of data manipulation
- Programming of motions in KRL
- Usage of system variables
- Usage of control structures (jumps, branches & loops)
- Configuration of the automatic external interface
- Knowledge of the submit interpreter
- Q & A Session
- Training test & feedback session
- Covers the most common applications of industrial robots.
- Backup and restore individual programs and files
- Introduced to the troubleshooting process and will learn how to identify problems and their causes.
- Covers the concept of loops, subprograms and logic programming
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Training | Workshop | Internship