PCB Design & Manufacturing
PCB Design & Manufacturing training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-art chemical free process and Infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises. This extensive hands-on experience in PCB Designing and Manufacturing ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work.
- Introduction to PCB Design
- Express SCH (Schematics)
- Express PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Post Processing of PCB Files
- PCB Milling/Drilling and V Panel
- Testing and Debugging
- Other CAD Software’s
- Certification by AKGEC Fablab
- Hands-on Sessions with State-of-Art Fabrication Techniques.
- Hands-on Sessions with SRM20, EAGLE CAD
- Assignment Based Learning.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)