Programmable Logic Controller-Advance Level
This training program is aimed to enhance the proficiency level of the trainee by providing the next level knowledge for integration of Programmable logic controller with various other automation devices and technologies like hydraulic, pneumatic actuators, servo systems etc. The course incorporates wiring standards of PLC, Communication with other devices and concepts of Profibus network etc.
- PLC Math Blocks and Functions
- Compare and Jump Instructions
- Calculations and Logic Sequencing
- Bit Shift Instructions
- Data Handling Instructions
- Sequence Design and Implementation
- Sequence Instructions
- Hands-On session on Master Slave based communication
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of PLC systems
- PLC Networks in Industry
- Safety Procedures
- Integration of PLC with Servo Systems.
- Integration of PLC with Hydraulic & Pneumatic actuation system.
At the end of this course, trainee will have strong skills on PLCs. They will be able to
- Establish PLC to PLC Communication.
- Design and build PLC to Network I/O based communication
- Design ladder logic, function blocks and safe habits to work in any manufacturing unit.
- To illustrate the concepts of industrial network like Profibus.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Training | Workshop | Internship