Programmable Logic Controller-Basic Level
The course is designed to build skills in such a manner that upon completion, the trainee will have the skills needed to work with any PLC. The course starts with basics of PLC, covering hardware, software and architecture. It teaches ladder logic, function blocks, input/output cards. It explains all basic, standard and custom functions and capabilities of a PLC.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Overview
- PLC Hardware and Components
- PLC Communication
- Number Systems – Binary, Decimal and Hexadecimal
- PLC Input and Output Cards
- Relays and Relay Logic Diagrams
- PLC Programming
- Logic Gate Functions
- Motor Starter Logic
- Integration of PLC with Electro examples
At the end of this course, trainee will have strong skills on PLCs. They will be able to
- Design and build PLC schemes on their personal computers.
- Design and build PLC logic and control schemes in an industrial environment.
- Design ladder logic, function blocks and safe habits to work in any manufacturing unit.
- To illustrate the concepts and with the incorporation and usage of all commonly used PLC functions.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)