This program on 3D Printing helps the participants understand the design, functioning and operation of a basic 3D Printer. 3D printing and rapid prototyping, in general, are widely claimed to have revolutionized not only the manufacturing industry but also many other walks of life like medicine, aerospace and automotive industry.
- Introduction to Rapid prototyping.
- Introduction to different types of 3D Printers.
- Materials used for printing.
- Introduction to G Code.
- Testing and calibration of 3D Printer.
- Demonstration of 3D Printing.
- Certification by AKGEC Fablab.
- Hands-on with Printer.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)