Robot Programming & Simulation-Advance Level
Building on the Basic level training, Robot Programming is extended and covered in great detail and depth. The main emphasis of this training module is on the high level programming language KRL and on the structuring and documentation of Robot Programs.
- Language elements of the KRL programming language
- FOLD concept
- Flow Chart
- Editing facilities
- Data concept
- Use of subprograms
- Check structures
- Motion instructions
- Digital I/O instructions
- Signal exchange with a higher-level PLC
- Configuring the Automatic External interface
- Gripper configuration
- Advance Robot Simulation on SIMPRO software
- Q & A Session
- Training test & feedback session
- Covers the fundamental concepts required for programming industrial robots.
- Covers the most common applications of industrial robots.
- Backup and restore individual programs and files
- Introduced to the troubleshooting process and will learn how to identify problems and their causes.
- Covers the concept of loops, subprograms and logic programming
Regular : Mon – Fri (5 Hrs per Day)
Training | Workshop | Internship