Robotic Application Programming–Arc Welding
The aim of this training is for the participants to acquire specific skill for Robotic Welding Operation. This training provide opportunity to programmers to learn Arc Technology application use in robotic welding operation.
- Safety instruction for the KUKA robots.
- Recapitulation of basic training: Tool & Base Calibration; Motion Programming
- Use of welding variables
- Basic principles of arc welding technology
- Welding power sources
- I/O Mapping Configuration for operation
- KUKA Arc Tech Basic technology package
- Creating welding program using KUKA Arc Tech-commands
- Weaving Programming
- Welding with PTP and LIN motions using Input & Output Command
- Modifying robot weld- and motion programs
- Programming and changing robot motions by using KUKA inline forms
- Develop Program using logic programming
- Welding with SPLINE-motions
- Setting up, calibrating and setting a work piece base
- Practical understanding of Robotic Arc (MIG) welding operation and troubleshooting.
- Understand the communication topology between Robot and welding power source (Master/Slave Concept).
- Understand the application of Arc Technology command
- Gain the knowledge of system and welding variables and its requirement.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)