Finishing School Program-Production Engineering
The Course will expose the transformation taking place throughout the world in the way that products are being designed and manufactured. By the end of the course one can understand how it is impacting careers, practices and processes in companies and digital link between design & productions.
- Review of Machining Operations, Engineering Drawing & Metrology.
- Limits, Fits and Tolerances, GD&T, Surface Roughness.
- Work Materials and their properties.
- Cutting Tools-Materials, Nomenclature, Selection procedure.
- Measuring Instruments-Theory and hands-on practice.
- CNC Programming on Turning and Machining centers.
- Hands on Real Time Machining on Production CNC Turning and Machining centers.
- CAM Programming-Creation of geometry, creating tool paths, Simulation and NC code generation.
- 5S Concepts, Good manufacturing practices & Introduction to TPM.
- Soft skills and Personality development.
- Industry visits to major machine tool manufacturing Industries.
- Project Work and Weekly evaluation through tests & assignments.
- Understand design concepts for manufacturing
- Learn disruptive technology for product realization.
- Operation of CMM & CNC Machines
- Hands on experience with latest machine tools used for Digital Manufacturing methods.
- Learn Software based manufacturing.
Regular : Mon – Fri (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Part Time : Mon – Fri (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Weekend : Sat – Sun (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)